On 5/13/07, Aanjhan R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi People,
>
> Since we received positive feedback for the new website structure, I
> have created two new wiki pages namely Projects and Documentation.
Cool nice work

I asked honey to do this and he readily agreed, http://ubuntu.honeytechblog.com/

> Until then I will put it up as a seperate wiki page itself. Since I am not a
> web
> admin and have been looking around for the admins,

huh

> I am unable to link to the below pages from the Main Page. Once this is done,
> the Help
> page will not contain all those infos which have now been moved and
> sectioned. Instead it would contain the following
>
> Editors Help - Contain wiki editing help (basics)
> Joining the Team
> Help with contacting the Ubuntu-IN tam through mailing list and IRC.
>
> The new pages that have been created are below. Admins please link
> them from the Main Page.
>
> Documentation: http://ubuntu-in.org/wiki/Documentation

just one thing anjhan can the documentation page be more brief like
Indic pages be a different link to a new page .

if you agree will do that once my xams get over
> Projects: http://ubuntu-in.org/wiki/Projects
>
> Reggies.
> --
> Aanjhan

Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra
Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"