On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Biswajit Dutta Baruah
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gaurish and Nilesh,
>
>  This may not actually work. The PDF file may open with evince or kpdf
>  but will certainly not open with a adobe reader. The reason I think is
>  because it is actually a ps(postscript) file rather than a pdf file,
>  even though it is labelled a pdf. I would suggest the following:
>
>  1. Hit print button after your online booking
>  2. In the print dialogue box chose print to file and choose your file
>  name and location.
>  3. Then visit a site like http://ps2pdf.com/convert.htm
>  Upload your pdf file, hit convert and then wait for a few seconds and
>  download the pdf file from the link.
>  4. Now you can print the pdf file from any windows pc that has adobe
>  acrobat or any other pdf reader installed at office or elsewhere.

Biswajit,

While you present a valid concern in reality it is not a problem. I
have personally printed many pages i.e websites stored in PDF form,
from the printers in netcafe. And yes they open perfectly fine in
Adobe reader.

The PDF printer is exactly what the name suggests. It saves files in
PDF format, not as postscript.

On a side note I think Adobe reader can also open PS file. But I have
not done this experiment myself.

Hope this information helps.

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.