Mehul Ved wrote:
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 12:06 PM, JaiGanesh Srinivasan
<console...@gmail.com> wrote:

Iam able to access my network computers, local IP Address sites. But iam
unable to connect to Internet, each time i try it say page load error.

Only for this PC or for all the PC's?
Also, describe your setup. How do you connect to internet. How are IP
addresses obtained?
Have you checked the IP, Gateway and DNS you're receiving is proper?

only for this PC, all other PC's are windows and they can login with a domain account, eventhough i have a domain user name and password, iam not sure how i login to a windows network with that credentials.

I have the same settings in the network / firefox options as other computers do, any help or guidance will be very helpful for me...