On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Arjun Ghosh অর্জুন <arjungh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> this is my first mail to this list.
> I read that some of the members are planning to meet on 6 dec.
> We r a group of teachers from various colleges of delhi university. We
> want to take up a programme to encourager colleagues and students from
> the colleges of delhi to use ubuntu/ linux. We want to use our
> contacts among the faculty for this purpose. Is it possible to team
> up?
> Regards,
> Arjun
Sure .. It will be a great., there are number of person in Delhi who
are trying to make their best effort to make foss adaptation in school
and college -- (Example a recent workshop
http://lug-iitd.posterous.com/foss-workshop-report-kiit-college-29-oct-2009
)

@other
Keep meeting time = 3 Hr max
3pm to 6pm will be great
Plz decide = will it be meeting OR ( meeting + food )
--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )