On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 01:51:12PM +0530, prashant hadge wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am a new user of ubuntu, unfortunatly I have installed 64 bit version of
> ubuntu 9.04, which is not supporting for many softwares.
>
> I am from Vikroli,
>
> Can you please help me with the 32 bit version software, as i am not able to
> download it.

Any particular reason for using the older version? Ubuntu 9.04 was
released in April last year. The latest version of Ubuntu i.e. Ubuntu
10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx) was released yesterday and there is a
release party at Andheri today. If you can visit there, you can get the
32 bit version of Ubuntu 10.04. Being an LTS (Long Term Support), Ubuntu
10.04 version will get the security updates for 3 years as compared to
only 18 months for Ubuntu 9.04 which will eventually end this October.
Check the link below for the annoucement regarding release party. It
will be held from 5-7 pm today (30.04.2010)

http://markmail.org/message/7cyj56qaaz4fln6e

Regards
Nitesh