Using it on the laptop since Beta2. Beautiful boot time. Minor things which
make the experience very pleasurable. Only had to hack to get PAM to use the
fingerprint reader.

On the desktop, everything out of the box, quite like past two releases.
Strange thing is that I installed the ubuntustudio themes, fonts, walls, etc
in Karmic, and audio editor audacity, and Pitivi video editor comes default
with 10.04. GIMP was retained. Due to this(I think), 10.04 thinks itself to
be Ubuntu Studio on the desktop, and shows corresponding splash during boot
and shutdown. :? :)

Regards,
Easwar
Registered Linux user #442065