On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 02:09:18PM +0100, Aanjhan R wrote:
> Just a random thought. Can we come up with a mobile version of the site as
> well?

Sounds really great! Like if someone is not able to access internet from the
computer, he/she can access the site and its resources from his mobile phone and
get help. Though I wonder, how many people really do that right now (probably
because no one has provided such thing yet). If the effort/benefit ratio is not
very high, and if we have someone who can come forward to do this, it will be
awesome.

--
Regards,
Nitesh Mistry