Dear All,

We are using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS for our desktops user. For the data security,
I want to disable the USB ports for mass storage. Thus I am following

System -> Administration -> user and groups
user -> advance setting (authenticate) -> user privileges -> uncheck -
Access external storage devices automatically

But unfortunatly it is not working, even after this, as soon as user attach
pen drive can easily, even automatically access the device.

can anybody help me how to disable usb mass storage devices in Ubuntu 10.04

regards

Arun