hello all,
why not simply distribute copies of ubuntu to retailers and ask them to give
consumer a choice between free ubuntu or paid microsoft os ??? Tie ups with
large scale retail formats like croma etc can be set up easily (even by one
single person like you or me, but dont expect to get paid)....

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:40 PM, mohi <mohanc...@ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hello Hardeep,
>
> But, you think they reduce the cost price? And why not in the official
> website?
>
> On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 8:35 PM, Hardeep Singh <
> hardeep1singh_...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Aditya A. Muley
PGDM-Business Design
Welingkar Institute of Management