Apologise for the unformatted and insanely long sentence which didnt
make any sense. Sorry :)

I meant:

comments on certain blogs and forum posts, which suggested users to
install Libre Office using the PPAs, had mentioned dependancy issues.
Some even reported that they could not open the files after installing
libre side by side with openoffice.

This could have prompted the blogs to suggest removal.

Or, maybe it is part of the 'conflict of interest' cited by Oracle
when they asked some developers who were working on both forks.
Kidding :)

Jagadeesh

--
Sent from my mobile device