On 02/18/2011 04:46 PM, Marius Nestor wrote:
Dear Ubuntu 10.04 LTS users, Kate Stewart announced a few minutes ago,
February 18th, the second maintenance release of the Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
(Lucid Lynx) operating system, which incorporates numerous security
fixes and updates.

The Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS release brings to its dedicated users a lot of
security updates and corrections, all with a single goal: to keep Ubuntu
10.04 LTS a stable and reliable Linux distribution!

More here:
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ubuntu-10-04-2-LTS-Is-Available-for-Download-184993.shtml

I am not sure if this constitutes spam.

I can see 7 mails in my mailbox from this person and the person never comes back for discussions. Just keeps posting self-articles written. Doesn't this constitute blog-spam?

Secondly, the link provided does not link to the actual announcement. Bad idea.
Original announcement:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-announce/2011-February/000141.html

Opinions invited.

--