On 05/11/2011 01:20 AM, rajendra prasad siva wrote:
Hi All,  I’m using reliance net connect device model:ZTE AC 2736 . **I’m
completely a Newbie to LINUX environment. I got connected to Internet
very easily using *network connections (mode: broadband+)
*UBUNTU10.10* OS .*

I was unable to connect with highspeed1X mode in ubuntu10.10. Now I
upgraded to ubuntu11.04 now it can connect to net with both modes. But
to change from one mode to other as and when required I’m unable to do
it within Ubuntu. So for this I depend on Windows.The  Debian package
reliance provided is not working.

the only thing I know about Reliance Net connect is here
http://www.idlecool.net/usb-modeswitch-issue-with-reliance-netconnect-zte-mg880-cdma-1x-ubuntu-linu/

idlecool is Shiv Deepak AFAIK. He has documented his experiences

--
Manish