Good write up, but can be toned up a little. When you are addressing the audience, it always pays to keep their attention hooked. You would also benefit from keeping your target audience in mind.

I am not sure but really don't know as to why the moderators allow external links to blogs to be posted here. To my understanding, this list is for support and release announcements. I think, it should be made clear on the outset.

Thanks.