Hi

Am looking for a contacts organizer for my Android contacts. Is there
such a tool for Ubuntu / Linux.

Much searching brought me to PyCoCuma - which can import contacts - am
not yet sure if it will help organize.

Because I have multiple sims, and multiple email ids synced on the
same phone (now) there is lot of duplicacy and the phone (android)
itself is not able to manage effectively. Android exports contacts to
the vcf format.

many of the other programmes organize contacts as a secondary option
to using email (like kontacts, thunderbird, evolution).

address-book-app (or contacts_ does seem to work , osmo has a
segmentation fault (and haven't got to rectifying it)

Any suggestions would be welcome.

thanks
ram