Hello all,

I am using a ruby on rails program in my server. Every time I have to enter
*ruby /path/to/folder/scripts/server* or simply
*/path/to/folder/scripts/server* to start the program.

I wish to start this program in startup. So I added the following commands
in /etc/rc.local just before *exit 0* and made rc.local executive

cd /path/to/folder
/usr/bin/ruby scripts/server

But this seems to be not working. After a bit googling, I found that ruby
is not getting completely loaded while running rc.local.

Is there any way to load ruby completely before rc.local gets executed or
is there any other way to run RoR program in startup.

I am using LXDE and OpenBox desktop environments.

--
Junise Safvan

+91 8943 50 11 85