máis cousas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.plane...@ubuntu.com>
Date: 2013/10/1
Subject: Re: Call for phone translations
To: Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org>
Cc: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translat...@lists.ubuntu.com>

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM, David Planella
<david.plane...@ubuntu.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Michael Bauer <f...@akerbeltz.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm a bit confused myself - is there a complete list of all the
>> Touch/Phone modules somewhere?
>>

> Right now not all translatable packages for the phone are under
> translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu as the rest of the desktop. This is
> going to be the first phone release and it will stay like that for 13.10.
> As we move to a convergent system in 14.04 and 14.10, we'll be providing
> more unification.
>
> For now, I put together this list to help locate the phone translations
> and to provide some reference. If someone would like to step up and help,
> it might be worth putting this list on the wiki for now.

I went ahead and published the list on the wiki for easy reference, please
feel free to modify and complete the page as you see fit:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Phone

Notice the recent addition of
https://translations.launchpad.net/click-update-manager as a new app to
translate.

Happy translating!

Cheers,
David.

>  Cheers,
> David.
>

>> Michael
>>
>> 30/09/2013 15:43, sgrìobh
>> ubuntu-translators-request@**lists.ubuntu.com<ubuntu-translators-requ...@lists.ubuntu.com>
>> :
>>
>>> Hey David,
>>>
>>> I might have overlooked something, but it seems that
>>> ubuntu-system-settings was not in your list ... so I'm going to make
>>> some self-advertisement for our component;-)
>>>
>>> If you want to translate the phone system settings as well:
>>> https://translations.**launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-**
>>> settings/trunk/+translations<https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-settings/trunk/+translations>
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Sebastien Bacher
>>>

>> --

Membro de «The Document Foundation Projects»
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members
Membro do «Grupo de Amigos GNU/Linux de Pontevedra (GALPon)»
http://galpon.org
Membro de «Proxecto Trasno» http://trasno.net
Co-coordinador do proxecto «GALPon MiniNo» http://minino.galpon.org