Sure, it's a perfect coincidence that certain ideas have been regenerated by mr.Kenyon AFTER an ubuntu marketing team member proposed them.  I also know for a fact that he DOES use our ideas, as he has asked other members of this team to use the ideas that they just happened to have a license on.

in fact, I and certain other members of the team who are aware of this are very upset and are talking of either withholding ideas or putting them under a creative commons license to prevent things such as this from happening again.

I am all about sharing my ideas, but I'm not about having them stolen.  All I want is for the proper names to be applied where they are applicable, Mr.Kenyon will know what names I am talking about.

On 7/20/06, Dennis Kaarsemaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On do, 2006-07-20 at 16:27 -0400, Adam wrote:
> I think that this idea is not Canonicals to undertake.  I have logs
> showing that I have started a VERY similiar idea (nearly identical) to
> my idea for a testimonial/case study project. Other members of the
> team have brought this situation to my attention...  Mr. Kenyon, I
> would appreciate it if you would give myself and the other members of
> the team proper credit for their/my ideas.

Don't you think there's a possibility that you're not the only one who
had this idea?
--
Dennis K.

Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so.