Matthew Revell wrote:
Hello all,

I've just joined the team of editors at The Fridge (fridge.ubuntu.com).

Daniel Robitaille and Jorge O Castro have been asked to take The
Fridge in hand and open it up to the community! Who could be better
than the Ubuntu Marketing team?

For now, it's business as usual. However, the future of The Fridge is
in the community's hands. Reply to this thread if you're interested in
getting involved!

Also, it might be interesting to discuss what The Fridge's purpose
should be and how it fits in with plans for Ubuntu Magazine.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Yes I'm interested in being involved in this, as I've said on the sounder list a number of times. First thing to do is open up the fridge mailing list - no one knows what has been discussed, proposed etc.

I've just joined this list, having run the Ubuntu stand at Lug Radio Live 2006 (report coming v. soon). So intro: have done a little bit of everything (wiki cleaning, documentation, bug-reporting, stall-manning) save write code.

Regards

John Levin