Hi there!

I post this because I don't know where find some usefull document to
help me to configure Poulsbo driver for GMA 500 of my Dell Mini 12
(Inspiron 1210) with a Ubuntu 10.04 (lucid).

I try all examples present in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsVideoCardsPoulsbo/ but
none of those work.

I get same error always, undefines pointer in a C source code.

So I want to know if someone of you have the source code and libraries
to make this work propely (I just fine with 2D support, and maybe
suspend) o even better an update repository where find this deb
packages.

Thanks in advance! And sorry for my poor english, not native language.