Hi Ilgis

Ilgis Ibragimov wrote:
> One small question regarding to our package. We have it right now as
> sources, and we can provide as sources. However, it is highly desirable
> to build many (about 10) different libraries for different platforms,
> for example:
> 1. CPU AMD 32bit,
> 2. CPU AMD 64bit,
> 3. CPU Intel 32bit,
> 4. CPU Inter 64bit,
> 5. GPU NVIDIA 8xxx,
> 6. GPU NVIDIA 9xxx,
> 7. GPU NVIDIA 2xxx,
> and probably some other minor things depending on amount of Cores in CPU.
>
> We can provide binaries as well. Would you please, to tell me is the
> REVU is the right place where I get an information how to organize the
> package so that it provide only the best suitable version for user?

I believe you will only need to upload the source package to REVU, from
there the build server(s) should be able to build the the binary
packages. I've included the ubuntu-motu mailing list, who would be able
to give you much better answers, I'm not a MOTU myself yet and I
wouldn't be able to give you the quality of answers that you would be
able to get there.

-Jonathan