Hi, Caroline,
Hi, All,

actually I tried to do myself but stopped on "debian/rules", i.e. I run:
dh_make -e i...@elegant-mathematics.com -c gpl -f qblas-1.1.tar.gz
change everything in debian dir, but did not succeed with changes for
"debian/rules".

Please, find attached my debian directory, and please, suggest me how to
correct it, or point me to the link where I can find a good example.
Actually https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PackagingGuide/Complete
was not enough for me to go forward.

Sincerely,

Ilgis