Hello.
I am a Debian (and Ubuntu) enthusiast and I appreciate your work with some
packages. I write you this mail because you are the current maintainer of
plasma-widget-logout in Ubuntu, and the original maintainer, seems to have
his e-mail in-box broken.
I would like you to consider package plasma-widget-logout also for Debian,
in order to Debian users can benefice of it, if you package it initially for
Debian, you only has to sync and merge it for Ubuntu later (which is the
ideal way).
If you do not care about packaging it for Debian, I would do it  in other
branch, but as I said, the best way is that someone of you were also the
maintainer in Debian and sync it to Ubuntu.
Cheers.