Hello Rafal,
thanks for your report.

As this list is meant only for discussion and not for bug reporting, I
suggest you file a bug at Launchpad (see [1]), so we will be able to
keep track of it and forward your report to the creator of
dfu-programmer if we're able to reproduce it.

(In the meantime, I have looked at the bug tracker for dfu-programmer
and have found a similar problem occurring with another chip - [2],
perhaps something like that is occurring in your case as well.)

Thanks,
Alessandro Menti

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/dfu-programmer/+filebug
[2]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3409559&group_id=147246&atid=767783
--
A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink.
The bartender replies "for you, no charge".