Hello Joseph,

On 07.05.2012 21:19, Joseph Mills wrote:
> Hello there I am very happy to have found this mailing list and am very
> happy too help out anywhere that I can.
>
> some things that you might want too know about me

welcome to the Ubuntu Development world and thanks for your introduction!

Did you succeed in finding things you were interested doing? If not, we
are going to announce some bug fixing initiatives in the next few weeks
which will hopefully help you (and others) finding stuff to work on, if
you haven't found anything of particular interest to you already. :)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to