On Oct 26, 2012, at 09:09 AM, James Hunt wrote:

>We also now have a session on Upstart Development:

Similarly, we will be holding a Python 3 Porting Workshop at UDS:

http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-r/meeting/21399/python-3-porting-workshop/

I don't have specific plans yet, but I will be prepared to discuss some of the
issues you might have when porting from Python 2 to Python 3, a review of the
available resources, packaging, and Python 3.3.

Also, bring your questions or packages, and we'll see what we can do to help
you with any issues you might be having.

If you send me some questions in advance, I'll put them on the agenda.

Cheers,
-Barry