Hi Robie,

thank you for your answer.

I just wondered why there isn't the newest stable version in the repository.
But in terms of overall Ubuntu's stability it now makes sense for me.

I just saw the new "self-update" function in the newest version 0.9.3 on github. It's a function to update restic manually to the newest stable binary available.

Greetings,
Florian