Greetings MOTUs,

Long-time Ubuntu user; first-time contributor. Thank you for all of your
hard work on Ubuntu, which I much appreciate.

I submitted my first Ubuntu patch almost a month ago, but it hasn't yet
received a review. As it's been longer than several weeks, I am emailing
here to follow up, following the advice on
<https://packaging.ubuntu.com/html/fixing-a-bug.html>. (If there's a
different preferred process, please let me know.)

Bug #1775673 (ruby-ncurses on bionic):
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ruby-ncurses/+bug/1775673>

Patch (debdiff):
<https://launchpadlibrarian.net/484562730/ruby-ncurses_1.4.9-1ubuntu1.debdiff>

Comment:
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ruby-ncurses/+bug/1775673/comments/5>

This is a tiny patch that fixes a 100% reproducible crash, i.e., the
existing package in bionic is unusable (so in scope for a SRU as a
high-impact bug). The patch is submitted to Ubuntu because the bug isn't
present in upstream Debian.

Please could I request a patch review?

Kind regards,
Iain