Hello again and thanks for your reply.

Sure, all repositories of farsi-fonts team have been migrated to git:
    https://code.launchpad.net/~farsi-fonts/+git

The package fonts-vazirmatn is already sponsored by Steve Langasek <
steve.langa...@ubuntu.com>:
    https://code.launchpad.net/~farsi-fonts/+git/fonts-vazirmatn
He said he would modify the changelog to kinetic-proposed.

The packages fonts-sahel and fonts-yas remain to be reviewed and sponsored:
    https://code.launchpad.net/~farsi-fonts/+git/fonts-sahel
    https://code.launchpad.net/~farsi-fonts/+git/fonts-yas

Thanks in advance.