On Wed, Apr 05, 2023 at 04:09:13PM +0300, Anton Yablokov wrote:
> Dear maintainers,

> Is there any way to update python3-qtpy to 2.3.1, as the version was
> released <https://github.com/spyder-ide/qtpy/releases/tag/v2.3.1> last
> week? You have countless packages to maintain, and I can't expect an
> instant update.

> Or should ask Debian Python Team <team+pyt...@tracker.debian.org> instead?

Lunar is now in release freeze, so this is not a priority for updating for
inclusion in 23.04; we are focused on fixing high-priority bugs instead.

We normally take updates from Debian, so you could contact them and request
an update, but Debian is also in release freeze at this time.

Ubuntu Developer                                   https://www.debian.org/
slanga...@ubuntu.com                                     vor...@debian.org