Hey all,

I ran into troubles with the python3-fastapi package. Looks like when copying packages from Debian, the python3-fastapi and it's main dependency python3-starlette were imported in incompatible versions, although they are in the right versions in Debian repos.

This is an already known issue in the corresponding Launchpad project:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fastapi/+bug/1970557

The suggested, and probably the best solution, would be to backport the
python3-fastapi 0.74.1-1 from the Ubuntu 22.10.

What should I do to make it happen? Are you able to assist me with this issue?

--
Best regards,
Kamil Mankowski