Hi Steve,

On 11/25/2023 1:38 PM, Steve Langasek wrote:
Having seen no objections to the proposal, I have filed an RT to have the
ubuntu-motu mailing list address redirected to ubuntu-devel-discuss.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2023 at 09:26:29PM -0700, Erich Eickmeyer wrote:
With my IRC op team hat on: let's be careful about the IRC channels which
are ultimately goverened by the IRC council (i.e. not a Canonical decision
except for what the IRC council has delegated to certain devel teams). While
I would be in favor of closing #ubuntu-motu and forwarding to #ubuntu-devel,
#ubuntu-next is a support channel (not a devel channel) and the volunteer
support in #ubuntu and #ubuntu-next would not be too keen to lose that one.
But, again, that's a discussion to be had with the IRC council.
What would be the process for asking #ubuntu-motu to be closed/redirected?

I hope that helps! :) Erich -- Erich Eickmeyer Project Leader - Ubuntu Studio Technical Lead - Edubuntu