On Mon, Nov 25, 2013, François Leblanc wrote:
> I'm surprise because I think this is core of porting...
>
> Ubuntu kernel talk to android with turn in lxc container for working with
> device spécifics firmware (sensors, etc...) and I guess that communication
> between unbuntu and android use libubuntu_application_api.so.
>
> It's what I think it's working (perhhaps wrong don't knwon)
>
> All porters should know  how this communication it's working, at least
> ubuntu developpers should know what is libubuntu_application_api.so is
> for...

First, not all developers know all details about all components; second,
it's the description of the issue you are experiencing/reporting that
isn't clear.

I'm running the public pre-built Nexus 4 images of Ubuntu for phones and
these work; maybe you should explain what you're trying to achieve:
which images you're trying to build, for which device.  Which version of
the source code are you basing on?  Where are you at?  etc.

I dont know whether I or anyone will be able to help you, but from your
original email I couldn't tell what you were trying to achieve, which is
why I suggested you should clarify.

--
Loïc Minier