Hi all!
  I'm writing this because I'm quite confused about the fate with wily
and the 15.10 frameworks as far as the phones are concerned. Since I
suspect I'm not the only one who is confused, I thought of writing here.

As I understand it, Wily will not be released on the phones. We'll
continue to work on the Vivid+overlay, and we'll move to 16.04 once it's
released.

Now, my confusion is mostly about the 15.10 framework. Is it following
the same fate as wily (that is, it will never land on our phones) or
will it land on the vivid+overlay images?
Or (as I've also heard) the changes planned for the 15.10 framework are
being backported into the 15.04 framework, which sounds even more confusing?

The question is quite crucial for Online Accounts, because we have
implemented some big changes which we wanted to publish on the 15.10
framework and give developers a grace time before removing the old APIs
in the 16.04 framework. But if the 15.10 framework is never going to
land on the phones, we obviously need to revisit this.

Please shed some light :-)

Ciao,
  Alberto