Il 16/10/2015 11:27, Roberto Resoli ha scritto:
The same for me some month ago. Like in this case, immediately after I
posted a message to the list. Maybe some automatic banning (or switching
to moderation) feature of LP?

I used the "Update subscription" feature under my LP profile, and the
problem is disappeared. It is unconvenient that I lost a replay to my
last message ...

I noted also that the Thread "Camera doesn't work anymore" (where my last post was) is absent in the archive "Thread" view, but related messages appear in the "Date" view. Moreover, in the Thread view I see some messages (in the "Curiosity" thread) listed as "Message not available".

rob