"Are those not working OS features equivalent to a car braking system? I
think not :) What are you really upset about? "
@Ionut Negru - I just want to point that there are many basic features
(like said before - share files via bluetooth, photos with proper
resolution and not blurred, radio FM (I read somewhere before that there is
even app for radio FM created by someone from community, but it will not
work until sth in OS will be repaired), etc.) not covered by Ubuntu OS,
while they are working on convergence. That last one is also really
important and Ubuntu need something new and fresh to get attention of wider
audience - but after short while many people could be disappointed.
Don't get me wrong - I love that system, it is on my daily phone and I'm
working really hard in my free time (mainly translating and filling bugs)
to get it better - but I think there is some problem with features
prioritization.

> Hi Kryzystof,
>
> This appears to be working, at least for YouTube (at least for me).
> However this is with the rc-proposed branch so it could possibly have been
> fixed between OTA8 and this latest image. Have you filed a bug for the
> issue? It's usually a good idea to do this as if it was already raised it
> will get duplicated to the original bug and you will know when it is fixed,
> or if it wasn't raised then it will be brought to the attention of the
> development team - it might be that this bug doesn't appear with a clean
> install but only on an upgrade, or maybe at some point you made a change on
> your phone that exposed the bug.

I think that I saw somewhere bug with YouTube, but I can't find it now.
I filled some basic (in my opinion) bugs/features or mark them as they also
affect me
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qtmultimedia-opensource-src/+bug/1420896
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1473668
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1473936