Hi all,

I'm not sure where to file these bugs so I thought I'd ask the list first.

We have two bq 4.5 at home and these past few days we've been having some issues with messaging and notifications. Sometimes we don't receive any notification for an incoming SMS, sometimes the phone only vibrates (even though silent mode is off). Today it works fine on my phone, so it seems to be a bit erratic.

Also, I've noticed a few times that I receive messages right when I turn the screen on. It might be a coincidence, but I think it has happened a little bit to often for that… I don't think I've seen this before OTA8.

Where should I file a bug? Which log file should I attach?

Thanks for your work and your time.

Guillaume