Sorry yes im on rc-proposed
You should see this when you get OTA13
Today?...
Anybody know when owncloud contact support is being added ?

Regards
Wayne n Thursday, 15 September 2016 16:55:04 BST, Filip Dorosz <filip.dor...@rapidrage.com.pl> wrote:
ownCloud support in calendar app and accounts section in setting are scheduled for release with upcoming OTA13.

However on rc-proposed the changes already landed and thats why Wayne Ward's phone already got it, as I remember he runs rc-proposed.

Cheers,
Filip Dorosz.