Hi,
I have Raspberry Pi and I would like to access it using my Ubuntu phone
(Aquaris 4.5)
On Android I am using VX ConnectBot (that gives me console like experience) and
bVNC Free (that is more like accessing virtual desktop of my Raspberry)
I was looking in ubuntu app store for "SSH" and "VNC" keywords, but nothing
shows up.
When I googled - all I found were ways to access Ubuntu Touch from PC which is
kind of opposite.
Any suggestions? I have a feeling that there is something in app store, but
somehow I cannot find it.
On my Raspberry I hav Tightvncserver installed, but I am open for anything.

Thank you,
Chris