Hello everybody,
I just received the OTA-13 update on my E5.

One thing caught my attention is the new keyboard system indicator at the top bar. It includes one /Text Entry Settings... /option which took me to a /Keyboard layouts/ page which lists probably all the keyboard layouts available in Ubuntu desktop. I could select layouts like Bengali, Hindi etc. which are not included in Ubuntu Touch yet. The keyboard indicator now shows these selected layouts too, but as expected the OSK doesn't list them. So my question is what is the use of this indicator *for phones*? If there ain't any, is it not better to remove this from phones? Or at least don't allow the user to select these non-working layouts, it gives a false impression.