I have been using my Meizu MX4 with Ubuntu Touch since July last year as my
main phone and Ubuntu Touch has gotten considerably better over that past
15 months or so but there are some issues regarding multimedia playback
simply don't work.

1. Youtube: Under the music and Video scope the is a section showing the
most popular youtube videos right now. If one clicks one of these you a
larger preview of the video along with a description. Then you can click
the preview and the browser opens up and the video starts. This han't
worked since OTA-8 or OTA-9. Right now if you click one of these popular
videos then you just get a white screen. Is there a bug report on this
somewhere?

2. Vimeo: As of OTA-13 adding an account doesn't work. If you try to add a
Vimeo account to your accounts Ubuntu Touch tries to load up the login
screen but then it freezes (not the whole phone just the settings app).

3. Spotify: At MWC I think Canonical showed of a prototype of the Music
with Spotify integrated. Is that coming anytime soon?

Finally the whole scope system seems rather clonky in respect to multimedia
playback since it just launches the browser in the end. We need more stuff
running directly in the scopes like with Soundcloud.

Sorry for sounding a bit ranty...

Regards

André Fettouhi