Hi Krzysztof.

A couple or more weeks ago, there was an interesting discussion of why
there are no current stock UT devices and when there will be.

There were no conclussion nor Ubuntu official information.

I personally hope there must be some plan inside Ubuntu that is not
revealed due to business strategic reasons. Otherwise I do not think is
worthy for them to continue UT development if no (reasonable) future can be
foreseen.

I know I did not answer your question but your 'worry' is shared by many of
us!

Regards
Marcos

El jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016, Krzysztof T <ktatar...@gmail.com>
escribió:
> Hi,
>
> My MX4 is broken (NVRAM partition, screen little, etc.) and I want to by
new phone, of course with UT on board. Are there any rumors regarding some
new UT phone? Maybe MX6? I'm don't know that I should or shouldn't wait....