You have to bare in mind that we just had a release go out so everyone was
hands on deck to get it out the door as smooth as possible. A lot of the
applications are made by the community in their spare time so they might
have gotten busy in their daily lives as well.

I don't think the project is dead or in limbo its just working slowly in
the background.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016, 5:01 PM Krzysztof T <ktatar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking if UT is still medium-high priority for Canonical or only in
> maintenance mode?
> I'm comparing 'bugs' count from
> https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/
> and:
> OTA-12: 184
> OTA-13: 199
> OTA-14: planned 27
>
> I know that this is not all, not showing progress in specific apps or
> other things hidden for public, etc. but give some worrying image... Could
> anyone comment does UT is still in active development?
> Some time ago almost every week give us some news about Ubuntu Touch in
> news websites, but now there is big silence.... I hope that is calm before
> the storm...
>
> Best regards,
> Krzysztof T.
> --