On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 7:51 PM, Wayne Ward <i...@wayneward.co.uk> wrote:

> Love the simplicity of rocket chat snap, we did some chat, transferred
> files and tested video calls great.
> But tried on ubuntu touch and get no video in browser so tested on Firefox
> on the m10 ans still no video..
> Anybody know a work around to get this working.. This eliminates skype and
> all the other video type apps, this fills the gap..
> Imagine this on ubuntu touch with notifications and video and calls!?
> Would be amazing
> Wayne :)

Hi Wayne,
Rocket.Chat uses meet.jit.si for videocalls.
I filed a bug some time ago about getting meet.jit.si working on Ubuntu
Touch, https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1466015
but it was marked as duplicate of another bug which is now marked as "Fix
Released".

Although meet.jit.si still does not work.
I filed another bug to track the current problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1635971

Please feel free to track that bug and by clicking on "Affects me" in the
top left corner :)

Cheers,
Andrea