Johan, if possible, try re-installing using the latest daily cd from here and report your results:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/219/builds

If your install occurs the same way, file a bug using 'ubuntu-bug PACKAGENAME' -- see the bug faq here for information on the package to choose.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs

For problems encountered ...
... during the installation itself:*ubuntu-bug ubiquity*
... while booting the ISO image:*ubuntu-bug syslinux*
... while booting the system after installaton:*ubuntu-bug grub2*
... with the graphical display after installation:*ubuntu-bug xorg*
... with an application:*ubuntu-bug PACKAGE_NAME
*

Nicholas