Hi Rohit,

This is not the mailing list you are looking for (we don't provide support
here), but you can:

1. Join the ubuntu users list, depending on your Desktop Enviroment:
https://lists.ubuntu.com/

2. Open https://webchat.freenode.net/ and in channels to join #ubuntu.

There in any of them you very likely will find the help you are looking for.

Cheers,

Javier Domingo