On 13/10/16 18:21, Brian Murray wrote:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:09:59AM -0700, Brian Murray wrote:
On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:00:17AM -0700, chris hermansen wrote:
Just upgrading 16.04 to 16.10 and I see two problems with the upgrade

First is "The Ubuntu team is proud to announce Ubuntu 16.04 'Yakkety Yak'."

Second is the release notes link is to Xenial and not Yakkety.

I can file a bug for this if it's worth it but I thought it might be
reasonable to mention it here first.
A bug would be helpful since this'll require an SRU.
Actually, it'll be okay without one.

I'm surprised this is the first time someone's noticed this, is there
not much upgrade testing done?
I do some - irregularly during a cycle - for Xubuntu.

That said I don't often notice anything being reported on the iso tracker against upgrades for anyone, which is were I would notice them.

Didn't notice that issue though- case of 'autopilot' here probably - more concerned with whether it actually works or not.
Brian Murray

Ubuntu-quality mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: