After thinking for a while about this topic I conclude I was somehow wrong. Rather than most of you having a bad attitude I simply think there's a lack of consensus about how basic things should be done, and also a lack of process for reaching consensus on my side.

So this is what I'm going to do:

1. Ask in private to people what they think it's needed in the reporting bugs guide, and how we could reach to that point.

2. Make a draft based on the agreements we made. Polish it till we agree as far as possible on it.

3. Bring the end result to public conversation, and finally agree on the end result.

4. Include the agreements in a style guide, so further contributors are more straightforward.

Do you feel something is missing?