Hi,

First of all, I can't believe you make it so hard to report a bug!!! I hope
writing to this email address (the only one I found on that messy site for
bugs) helps in any way.

Here's my bug description: if you remove the password for your user in
Ubuntu, so that you're able to login by just hitting ENTER, then you can no
longer report any trouble on your Ubuntu system, since the utility for
reporting bugs always asks for authentication and requests a password of at
least one character in length. Else, the button for sending the report
remains disabled.

Regards