Follow up to this. I have now started building the first set of real
release candidate images (aka ones that, if no blocking issues are
found, should be good to be released). Once the rebuilds are finished,
please be sure to test your favorite flavors as soon as possible.

Thanks again!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team