Hello everyone!

As you are all probably aware, we are in the middle of 22.04 Beta
preparation. Yesterday night we were finally able to get all the
essential bits landed - therefore our first beta candidate images have
been built and made available on the ISO Tracker here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/431/builds

Beta is a great occasion to find and identify possible serious issues
that need to be fixed before the final release. So please take a
moment to pick up a flavor of your liking, do a few test installs,
follow a few test cases and leave a trace on the tracker! It's
important, as the earlier we identify those issues, the more likely it
will be that we might resolve them before Final Freeze.

Huge thanks!

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team